We are an older active couple who travel easily and have been to Thailand before, but not north of Chiang Mai. We are considering the following itinerary and hotels and would like your comments. Also what is the best way to rent a car in Chiang Mai?
day 1 and 2 Chiang Mai (to jet lag) - Chiang Mai Plaza
day 3 - pickup car at airport then drive to Mae Sariang - Good View Guest House
day 4 drive to mae hong song - Imperial Mae Hong Song Resort
day 5 Mae Hong Song
day 6 drive to Pai - Belle Villa Resort
day 7 drive to Chiang Dao - Marissa Resort and Spa
day 8 drive to Mae Salong via Fang then on to Mae Sai - Poonyamantra Resort
day 9 drive to Chiang Rai - Wiang Inn
day 10 - back to Chiang Mai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 2 토토총판 모집 【_kakao: dnj2016'π'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 3 다빈치온라인게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 부산경륜 (⊙ ▽ ⊙)연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】● 부산경륜
- 5 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 6 My Topic Title릴게임종류 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 7 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 8 Alternative to Koyasan
- 9 Itinerary feedback please
- 10 changing left over currency
- 11 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 12 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 13 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 16 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 17 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 20 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing