I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 4 Japan: best time to go?
- 5 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 6 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 8 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 13 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 14 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 15 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Visit To Goa
- 18 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 19 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 20 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?