I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 4 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 5 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 6 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Krabi island tours
- 9 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 12 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 13 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 20 Kyushu rail pass
- 21 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 22 A wow spot
- 23 Myanmar itinerary help
- 24 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........