I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 6 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Penang
- 12 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 19 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 22 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 23 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 24 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 25 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!