I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Japan - spending money?
- 4 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 5 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 6 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 7 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 8 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 9 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 12 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 13 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 14 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 15 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 16 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 19 Japan night bus
- 20 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 23 Can you bargain tour price?
- 24 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 25 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma