I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Photos from India!
- 2 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 5 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Myanmar River Cruises
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 How to handle cash in Japan
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 16 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 17 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 18 Six days in Hong Kong
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 21 Storing photos while traveling
- 22 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 23 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 BANGKOK HOTELS