I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 3 10 days in South Korea?
- 4 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 5 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 6 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 10 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 11 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 12 India at the end of May
- 13 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 14 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 17 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 18 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 19 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 20 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 21 Singapore
- 22 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 23 National Parks - which to choose
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 17 Day Itinerary