I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 My SEA trip - photos update
- 5 Nepal- recipe?
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 9 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 12 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 13 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?