I am currently in Philippines now for a three week vacation. Planning postponed my trip to Sri Lanka and just do it in December but I want to visit Singapore for at least 2 days before going back to Bangladesh. My last visit in SG was December 2010 (I was there for 10 days) and visited Sentosa, giant wheel and some fashion shops around. Looking forward to see new things this time. Is there anything new that I must see in Singapore this year? So I can go straight there as I have limited time. Thanks for the response!
New Tourist Attraction in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 2 Thailand mid-December
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 5 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 6 Indian visa
- 7 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 8 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 11 One week in Thailand
- 12 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 17 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 18 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 19 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 20 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 21 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 25 Art in Shanghai