For those of you going to Chang Mai there are some new places to eat and a new hotel listed in this months Travel and Leisure magazine. The hotel is 137 Pillars House. The restaurants are Hinlay Curry House, Kitchen Hush...Japanese, Deck 1 for Thai. A shop that is listed is Vila Cini. If you go, report back.
New places in Chang Mai from Travel and Leisure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 2 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 3 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 4 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 5 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 6 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 7 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 2-3 days in Georgia
- 10 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 11 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 12 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 13 Malaysia travel route help!
- 14 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 Travel Insurance
- 18 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 19 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 20 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 23 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 24 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 25 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015