For those of you going to Chang Mai there are some new places to eat and a new hotel listed in this months Travel and Leisure magazine. The hotel is 137 Pillars House. The restaurants are Hinlay Curry House, Kitchen Hush...Japanese, Deck 1 for Thai. A shop that is listed is Vila Cini. If you go, report back.
New places in Chang Mai from Travel and Leisure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 1st Trip to Bali
- 4 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 5 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 6 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 7 water villages, shanghai
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 language problem in japan
- 10 two free days in Beijing
- 11 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 12 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 13 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 14 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 15 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 16 April in Bangkok, again!
- 17 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 18 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 19 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 23 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 24 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 25 Japan night bus