For those of you going to Chang Mai there are some new places to eat and a new hotel listed in this months Travel and Leisure magazine. The hotel is 137 Pillars House. The restaurants are Hinlay Curry House, Kitchen Hush...Japanese, Deck 1 for Thai. A shop that is listed is Vila Cini. If you go, report back.
New places in Chang Mai from Travel and Leisure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir today
- 2 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 5 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 6 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 7 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 8 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 11 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary