May sound like dumb question, but I need to be in Singapore july 6-13 for work and was wondering if my US plug on my laptop will work or if I need to get an adapter. Mine is the 3-prong for US& Canada
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 7 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 vietnam and laos
- 15 My SEA trip - photos update
- 16 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 17 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 18 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 19 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 20 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 21 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 22 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 23 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 24 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 25 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass