We've booked into the Rin Beach Resort on Ko Phangan for Christmas / New Years. We were attracted by agoda.com prices (considering it's peak season)
Now we did a little research and decided to just book it, as we've been putting it off for long enough, however, I can't seem to find any reviews on the place.
I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of any reliable reviews (it comes with free cancellation policy) or somewhere that I can get more info/pictures of the hotel/resort?
This is their website: http://www.rinbeachresort.com/index.htm
Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any feedback? Can't find any reviews online
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 4 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 5 Vietnam and coffee
- 6 I'm going to Japan!
- 7 Malaria
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 13 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 14 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 15 Cherry blossom
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 18 How safe is Delhi/India
- 19 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 22 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 23 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 24 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 25 Malaysia in September