We've booked into the Rin Beach Resort on Ko Phangan for Christmas / New Years. We were attracted by agoda.com prices (considering it's peak season)
Now we did a little research and decided to just book it, as we've been putting it off for long enough, however, I can't seem to find any reviews on the place.
I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of any reliable reviews (it comes with free cancellation policy) or somewhere that I can get more info/pictures of the hotel/resort?
This is their website: http://www.rinbeachresort.com/index.htm
Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any feedback? Can't find any reviews online
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 2 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 3 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 7 5 nights in Japan.
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 Visa
- 12 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 13 Affordable Japan
- 14 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap