We've booked into the Rin Beach Resort on Ko Phangan for Christmas / New Years. We were attracted by agoda.com prices (considering it's peak season)
Now we did a little research and decided to just book it, as we've been putting it off for long enough, however, I can't seem to find any reviews on the place.
I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of any reliable reviews (it comes with free cancellation policy) or somewhere that I can get more info/pictures of the hotel/resort?
This is their website: http://www.rinbeachresort.com/index.htm
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 2 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 3 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 4 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 5 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 6 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 9 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 10 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Japan in February
- 13 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 17 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 18 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 19 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 20 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...
Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any feedback? Can't find any reviews online