We've booked into the Rin Beach Resort on Ko Phangan for Christmas / New Years. We were attracted by agoda.com prices (considering it's peak season)
Now we did a little research and decided to just book it, as we've been putting it off for long enough, however, I can't seem to find any reviews on the place.
I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of any reliable reviews (it comes with free cancellation policy) or somewhere that I can get more info/pictures of the hotel/resort?
This is their website: http://www.rinbeachresort.com/index.htm
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 A first time for everything in Japan
- 8 India Tour Companies
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 12 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 19 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 20 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 21 Vietnam Dong
- 22 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 23 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 24 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 25 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any feedback? Can't find any reviews online