We've booked into the Rin Beach Resort on Ko Phangan for Christmas / New Years. We were attracted by agoda.com prices (considering it's peak season)
Now we did a little research and decided to just book it, as we've been putting it off for long enough, however, I can't seem to find any reviews on the place.
I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of any reliable reviews (it comes with free cancellation policy) or somewhere that I can get more info/pictures of the hotel/resort?
This is their website: http://www.rinbeachresort.com/index.htm
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Bali & Singapore in October
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!
Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any feedback? Can't find any reviews online