I'm traveling with three other people who are from NYC & LA 27-31 in age and we are flying into Tokyo the evening of April 5th and departing from Tokyo April 17th.
We are looking for ideas for an itinerary. We would like to travel to Takayama, Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka. Any advice on which order we should go? I wasn't sure if we should go straight down to Kyoto then work our way up or work our way down then head back for our flight. Thoughts?
We would like to explore small towns and get out of the city and see traditional culture, any ideas?
If you have any suggestions about must sees or places that are not worth traveling to, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 4 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 5 Aptitude preparation
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 New Years in Japan
- 19 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki