I'm traveling with three other people who are from NYC & LA 27-31 in age and we are flying into Tokyo the evening of April 5th and departing from Tokyo April 17th.
We are looking for ideas for an itinerary. We would like to travel to Takayama, Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka. Any advice on which order we should go? I wasn't sure if we should go straight down to Kyoto then work our way up or work our way down then head back for our flight. Thoughts?
We would like to explore small towns and get out of the city and see traditional culture, any ideas?
If you have any suggestions about must sees or places that are not worth traveling to, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Bali & Singapore in October
- 7 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 8 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 12 Tea estates of Munnar
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 15 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 16 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 like my food
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions