I'm traveling with three other people who are from NYC & LA 27-31 in age and we are flying into Tokyo the evening of April 5th and departing from Tokyo April 17th.
We are looking for ideas for an itinerary. We would like to travel to Takayama, Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka. Any advice on which order we should go? I wasn't sure if we should go straight down to Kyoto then work our way up or work our way down then head back for our flight. Thoughts?
We would like to explore small towns and get out of the city and see traditional culture, any ideas?
If you have any suggestions about must sees or places that are not worth traveling to, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation \ set-up Contact 1:800:681:7208 HP Tec*h care 24\7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann