My wife wants to see Singapore and Malaysia in October of this year. I am concerned, with the terrorist trials going on in Indonesia, is there an safety risk to traveling there as an American these days?
Is it risky to travel to Malaysia and Singapore now?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 4 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 5 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 6 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 9 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Suggestion for travel memories
- 12 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 13 Hanoi driver wanted
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 16 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 17 Missing Air Asia flight
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 5 nights in Japan.
- 20 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 21 2nd location on the beach
- 22 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 23 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 24 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Thailand - Food recos