Could you please advise how should we travel from Varanasi to Kolkata?
We arriving to Varanasi on the 9th of December at 5 am by train. We are planning to have morning boat ride and then see the city. We have to be in Kolkata airport at 8 am on the 10th of December. At first, we planeed to catch another late train, but by now everything has waiting lists. So my questions are:
1. How easy is it to arrange the driver/taxi to drive us overnight to Kolkata? Is it ok to drive by car at night? Whom would you advise to use? How much will it cost?
2. Is any night bus service to kolkata?
3. Whom would you adise to use for boat ride and Varanasi city tour?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 2 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 3 Cambodia weather
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 5 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 6 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 9 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 10 Month long SE Asia trip
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 13 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 14 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 17 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 18 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 19 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 20 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 23 Rishikesh, India
- 24 a month in india
- 25 Itinerary Help?!