Could you please advise how should we travel from Varanasi to Kolkata?
We arriving to Varanasi on the 9th of December at 5 am by train. We are planning to have morning boat ride and then see the city. We have to be in Kolkata airport at 8 am on the 10th of December. At first, we planeed to catch another late train, but by now everything has waiting lists. So my questions are:
1. How easy is it to arrange the driver/taxi to drive us overnight to Kolkata? Is it ok to drive by car at night? Whom would you advise to use? How much will it cost?
2. Is any night bus service to kolkata?
3. Whom would you adise to use for boat ride and Varanasi city tour?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 5 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Private tours in Northern India
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens