Could you please advise how should we travel from Varanasi to Kolkata?
We arriving to Varanasi on the 9th of December at 5 am by train. We are planning to have morning boat ride and then see the city. We have to be in Kolkata airport at 8 am on the 10th of December. At first, we planeed to catch another late train, but by now everything has waiting lists. So my questions are:
1. How easy is it to arrange the driver/taxi to drive us overnight to Kolkata? Is it ok to drive by car at night? Whom would you advise to use? How much will it cost?
2. Is any night bus service to kolkata?
3. Whom would you adise to use for boat ride and Varanasi city tour?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia