Could you please advise how should we travel from Varanasi to Kolkata?
We arriving to Varanasi on the 9th of December at 5 am by train. We are planning to have morning boat ride and then see the city. We have to be in Kolkata airport at 8 am on the 10th of December. At first, we planeed to catch another late train, but by now everything has waiting lists. So my questions are:
1. How easy is it to arrange the driver/taxi to drive us overnight to Kolkata? Is it ok to drive by car at night? Whom would you advise to use? How much will it cost?
2. Is any night bus service to kolkata?
3. Whom would you adise to use for boat ride and Varanasi city tour?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 2 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 3 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 4 food has a different meaning for everyone
- 5 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 10 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?