Could you please advise how should we travel from Varanasi to Kolkata?
We arriving to Varanasi on the 9th of December at 5 am by train. We are planning to have morning boat ride and then see the city. We have to be in Kolkata airport at 8 am on the 10th of December. At first, we planeed to catch another late train, but by now everything has waiting lists. So my questions are:
1. How easy is it to arrange the driver/taxi to drive us overnight to Kolkata? Is it ok to drive by car at night? Whom would you advise to use? How much will it cost?
2. Is any night bus service to kolkata?
3. Whom would you adise to use for boat ride and Varanasi city tour?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 모바일바둑이c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 4 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 7 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 8 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 9 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 10 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 11 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 12 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 14 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 November, March, June... Japan?
- 17 Itinerary Help Japan
- 18 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 19 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 20 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 21 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 22 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 23 Silk Road Tour - China
- 24 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 25 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...