So my best friend and I are leaving for Thailand next month for three weeks and we need a bit of help choosing hostels and hotels. We both do not have credit cards, however we do have debit-visas. Does anyone know good and cheap places that accept this form of payment? We are going to Phuket, Koh Samui, Railay beach, Koh Tao and Bangkok.
Help is very very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 주식투자절대지식 해외주식투자방법 oninve.com
- 2 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 3 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]