So my best friend and I are leaving for Thailand next month for three weeks and we need a bit of help choosing hostels and hotels. We both do not have credit cards, however we do have debit-visas. Does anyone know good and cheap places that accept this form of payment? We are going to Phuket, Koh Samui, Railay beach, Koh Tao and Bangkok.
Help is very very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia