So my best friend and I are leaving for Thailand next month for three weeks and we need a bit of help choosing hostels and hotels. We both do not have credit cards, however we do have debit-visas. Does anyone know good and cheap places that accept this form of payment? We are going to Phuket, Koh Samui, Railay beach, Koh Tao and Bangkok.
Help is very very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 2 Singapore weather in August/September
- 3 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 8 First time going abroad
- 9 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Backpacking on a budget
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 15 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 16 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 17 electric plug
- 18 Day trips from Sapporo
- 19 Etiquette in Japan
- 20 Northern Thailand Options
- 21 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
- 24 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 25 Draft Itinerary and Questions