Has anyone on this learned forum spent any time in Hong Kong in July? I know this is the height of their typhoon season so am wondering if we are crazy to spend a few days there. We are on our way to Bali to meet up with friends and our best award travel is on Cathay Pacific from Chicago to Hong Kong and then to Bali. We have to overnight in Hong Kong at the least and, since it's been years since we have been there, we thought it would be fun to stop in for a few days before continuing on. Any thoughts and/or experiences to share? Thanks in advance.
Hong Kong in July--Are we crazy???
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Kashmir or Nepal
- 6 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 7 Wildlife Tour of India
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 10 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 white sand beaches in thailand
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions