Has anyone on this learned forum spent any time in Hong Kong in July? I know this is the height of their typhoon season so am wondering if we are crazy to spend a few days there. We are on our way to Bali to meet up with friends and our best award travel is on Cathay Pacific from Chicago to Hong Kong and then to Bali. We have to overnight in Hong Kong at the least and, since it's been years since we have been there, we thought it would be fun to stop in for a few days before continuing on. Any thoughts and/or experiences to share? Thanks in advance.
Hong Kong in July--Are we crazy???
View all Asia activity »
- 1 SALAY from BAGAN
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 Japan: best time to go?
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Visit To Goa
- 19 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 20 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 21 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT