I'm new to this website but have been scanning the last couple of days and can see what a great avenue this is to find ideas and to gather help from all who may know. My wife and I are planning to honeymoon at a resort and spa in the maldives around the beginning of March 2012 for 2 weeks.
As it stands all we know is that we want the highest of privacy (most important), luxury and service quality we can find but as you can all imagine this gets difficult trawling through endless promotional websites. Ideally, a water villa (on stilts) or similar but we would be happy with almost anything.
From what I have seen so far I believe our best bets are Soneva Gili/Fushi, W Retreat & Spa, Island Hideaway. Neither of us have ever holidayed in this area and would greatly value any assistance anyone can give us to help us find our dream location.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 For Bangkok Lovers
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 Visiting China - must be tour
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 12 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 13 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 14 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 15 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 18 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 19 India Trip Report
- 20 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 21 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 23 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
Honeymoon, Maldives. What's the best resort for upmost privacy & luxury?