I'm new to this website but have been scanning the last couple of days and can see what a great avenue this is to find ideas and to gather help from all who may know. My wife and I are planning to honeymoon at a resort and spa in the maldives around the beginning of March 2012 for 2 weeks.
As it stands all we know is that we want the highest of privacy (most important), luxury and service quality we can find but as you can all imagine this gets difficult trawling through endless promotional websites. Ideally, a water villa (on stilts) or similar but we would be happy with almost anything.
From what I have seen so far I believe our best bets are Soneva Gili/Fushi, W Retreat & Spa, Island Hideaway. Neither of us have ever holidayed in this area and would greatly value any assistance anyone can give us to help us find our dream location.
Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon, Maldives. What's the best resort for upmost privacy & luxury?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 2 Can you bargain tour price?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 5 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 6 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 7 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 13 Japan night bus
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 Living in Singapore Questions
- 16 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 Problems at 12,000'
- 22 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 23 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 24 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 25 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days