I'm new to this website but have been scanning the last couple of days and can see what a great avenue this is to find ideas and to gather help from all who may know. My wife and I are planning to honeymoon at a resort and spa in the maldives around the beginning of March 2012 for 2 weeks.
As it stands all we know is that we want the highest of privacy (most important), luxury and service quality we can find but as you can all imagine this gets difficult trawling through endless promotional websites. Ideally, a water villa (on stilts) or similar but we would be happy with almost anything.
From what I have seen so far I believe our best bets are Soneva Gili/Fushi, W Retreat & Spa, Island Hideaway. Neither of us have ever holidayed in this area and would greatly value any assistance anyone can give us to help us find our dream location.
Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon, Maldives. What's the best resort for upmost privacy & luxury?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 2 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 3 Suggestions for Itinerary from Beijing to Shanghai?
- 4 Overnight Train from Beijing to Xian
- 5 Amazing aerial footage from Kathmandu to Everest
- 6 Indus Travel - Royal India Tour March 2016
- 7 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 8 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 9 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 12 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 13 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 16 Weather in April
- 17 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 18 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 19 Malaysia travel route help!
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 22 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 23 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 24 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 25 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November