I'm new to this website but have been scanning the last couple of days and can see what a great avenue this is to find ideas and to gather help from all who may know. My wife and I are planning to honeymoon at a resort and spa in the maldives around the beginning of March 2012 for 2 weeks.
As it stands all we know is that we want the highest of privacy (most important), luxury and service quality we can find but as you can all imagine this gets difficult trawling through endless promotional websites. Ideally, a water villa (on stilts) or similar but we would be happy with almost anything.
From what I have seen so far I believe our best bets are Soneva Gili/Fushi, W Retreat & Spa, Island Hideaway. Neither of us have ever holidayed in this area and would greatly value any assistance anyone can give us to help us find our dream location.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE 24*7
- 2 Trekking in Nepal during monsoon
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 hiking japan sept
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing
Honeymoon, Maldives. What's the best resort for upmost privacy & luxury?