I'm new to this website but have been scanning the last couple of days and can see what a great avenue this is to find ideas and to gather help from all who may know. My wife and I are planning to honeymoon at a resort and spa in the maldives around the beginning of March 2012 for 2 weeks.
As it stands all we know is that we want the highest of privacy (most important), luxury and service quality we can find but as you can all imagine this gets difficult trawling through endless promotional websites. Ideally, a water villa (on stilts) or similar but we would be happy with almost anything.
From what I have seen so far I believe our best bets are Soneva Gili/Fushi, W Retreat & Spa, Island Hideaway. Neither of us have ever holidayed in this area and would greatly value any assistance anyone can give us to help us find our dream location.
Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon, Maldives. What's the best resort for upmost privacy & luxury?
- 1 cell phone in india
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 5 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa