I'm new to this website but have been scanning the last couple of days and can see what a great avenue this is to find ideas and to gather help from all who may know. My wife and I are planning to honeymoon at a resort and spa in the maldives around the beginning of March 2012 for 2 weeks.
As it stands all we know is that we want the highest of privacy (most important), luxury and service quality we can find but as you can all imagine this gets difficult trawling through endless promotional websites. Ideally, a water villa (on stilts) or similar but we would be happy with almost anything.
From what I have seen so far I believe our best bets are Soneva Gili/Fushi, W Retreat & Spa, Island Hideaway. Neither of us have ever holidayed in this area and would greatly value any assistance anyone can give us to help us find our dream location.
Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon, Maldives. What's the best resort for upmost privacy & luxury?
- 1 cooling towels in Bangkok?
- 2 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 3 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 4 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 5 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 6 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 7 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 8 ypur daily news
- 9 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 10 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 11 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 12 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 13 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 16 Food in Uzbekistan
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 18 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 19 Train Fares in Japan
- 20 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 21 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 25 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013