We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproductsreview.net/testx-core/
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 9 Hoi An in December?
- 10 Bali airport transportation
- 11 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Passport for Indonesia
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Halong Bay cruise