We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos