We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 2 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 3 AMA vs VIKING
- 4 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 10 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Incheon Transit Tours
- 14 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 19 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 20 Burma or Laos.
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 23 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 24 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 25 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II