We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 11 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 12 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti