We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 2 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 3 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 4 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 5 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 6 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 7 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 8 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 9 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 11 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 12 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 15 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 16 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Eating in India
- 19 Trekking in India
- 20 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Sri Lanka plan
- 23 Vietnam - September 2015
- 24 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 25 Beijing tours -- worth it?