We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 8 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)