We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 3 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 4 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 7 Myanmar podcast
- 8 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Burma with a toddler
- 12 Having doubts with China
- 13 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 14 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 15 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 16 Bali wedding in villa
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 beaches in Thailand
- 19 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 20 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 21 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Sydney & the Blue Mountains Trip Report is Up