We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
- 1 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 2 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 7 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 8 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 9 Anyone in Bangkok
- 10 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 11 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 17 Travel Insurance
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 20 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 21 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 22 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?