We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 4 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 5 Where to go?
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Which airport for Tokyo
- 13 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 14 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 17 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application