We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gutted!
- 2 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 3 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 7 My visit to Lao
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 My visit to Thailand
- 10 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 12 Family Trip to Japan
- 13 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 14 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 15 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 16 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 17 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 New Member
- 21 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 22 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 23 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 24 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 25 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam