We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 5 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 6 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 7 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 8 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 14 April in Bangkok, again!
- 15 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 16 1st Trip to Bali
- 17 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 18 Japan night bus
- 19 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 22 Can you bargain tour price?
- 23 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 24 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 25 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai