We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 2 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 3 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 4 Business class on JAL
- 5 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 6 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 7 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 8 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 9 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 11 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 12 What beach to choose?!?!
- 13 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 14 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 15 Private guides & drivers in China
- 16 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 19 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 20 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 21 Traffic in Hanoi
- 22 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 23 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 24 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 25 4 hour Hong Kong layover