We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 11 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 N. India itinerary feedback
- 16 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 19 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 24 Bali or Fiji
- 25 flight details from Chicago area to BKK