We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 2 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 3 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 6 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 7 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 8 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 9 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 10 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 11 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 10 days in South Korea?
- 14 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 16 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 19 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 20 India at the end of May
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 23 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 24 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 25 River tours in China - please share your experiences