We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Honeymoon in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 5 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 6 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 10 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 11 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 12 hokkaido outskirts
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 15 July itinerary in Japan
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 19 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 20 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month