Myself and my Fiance are still trying to decide on our honeymoon. We have decided that Bali for 11/12 nights and then Hong Kong for 3/4 nights would suit us best in September, as we have been told the weather will be good then.
Could some one please help us with deciding on hotels etc and what would be good to see and do while we are there???
At the minute we have been thinking of spending 8 nights at a beachy area (we were looking at the Conrad Bali Hotel in Tanjung Benoa as a possible choice of hotel)
We were thinking then maybe 3-4 nights inland possibly at the Alila Ubud and then on the way back home we were thinking of staying in Hong Kong for 3-4 nights but we do not know what hotels in hong kong as we do not know which area would be best to stay either...is 3 nights enough for the last two parts or would we be better with 4??
.... any better suggestions please advise?
Thanks in advance for any responses!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 8 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 10 Amakusa island help
- 11 Japan Trip Delayed
- 12 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 13 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 14 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 15 Month long SE Asia trip
- 16 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 17 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 18 Cambodia weather
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 23 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 24 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 25 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?