Myself and my Fiance are still trying to decide on our honeymoon. We have decided that Bali for 11/12 nights and then Hong Kong for 3/4 nights would suit us best in September, as we have been told the weather will be good then.
Could some one please help us with deciding on hotels etc and what would be good to see and do while we are there???
At the minute we have been thinking of spending 8 nights at a beachy area (we were looking at the Conrad Bali Hotel in Tanjung Benoa as a possible choice of hotel)
We were thinking then maybe 3-4 nights inland possibly at the Alila Ubud and then on the way back home we were thinking of staying in Hong Kong for 3-4 nights but we do not know what hotels in hong kong as we do not know which area would be best to stay either...is 3 nights enough for the last two parts or would we be better with 4??
.... any better suggestions please advise?
Thanks in advance for any responses!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 4 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 China in june-July
- 10 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 13 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 China in July
- 16 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 17 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Being customs
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai