Myself and my Fiance are still trying to decide on our honeymoon. We have decided that Bali for 11/12 nights and then Hong Kong for 3/4 nights would suit us best in September, as we have been told the weather will be good then.
Could some one please help us with deciding on hotels etc and what would be good to see and do while we are there???
At the minute we have been thinking of spending 8 nights at a beachy area (we were looking at the Conrad Bali Hotel in Tanjung Benoa as a possible choice of hotel)
We were thinking then maybe 3-4 nights inland possibly at the Alila Ubud and then on the way back home we were thinking of staying in Hong Kong for 3-4 nights but we do not know what hotels in hong kong as we do not know which area would be best to stay either...is 3 nights enough for the last two parts or would we be better with 4??
.... any better suggestions please advise?
Thanks in advance for any responses!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 17 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 18 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 19 Singapore weather in August/September
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 First time going abroad
- 22 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Backpacking on a budget