I would be travelling to China at the end of this year (End of Nov to beginning of Jan) for approximately 5 weeks.
We will arriving in Kuala Lumpa and from there to China.
To be honest, I have no idea where to start!
Where should we fly first to from Kuala Lumpa?
We would like to do all of china if we could.. and if it's possible in 5 weeks.
We would like to definitely visit Hong kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing but have no idea where else to go and in what order and how long and what way (train, fly, drive), should we book any 10 days tours and what not.
im pretty much clueless
This is our first trip to China and we would very much appreciate it if anyone could help us out!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 2 MCAFEE 1:800-681-7208 Installation :MCAFEE tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 3 Travel within Japan
- 4 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 5 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 6 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 7 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 8 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 9 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 10 November Itinerary Check
- 11 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 12 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 13 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 14 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 15 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 16 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 17 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 20 Hotel Chang Mai
- 21 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 22 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 23 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 24 Thailand
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan