I would be travelling to China at the end of this year (End of Nov to beginning of Jan) for approximately 5 weeks.
We will arriving in Kuala Lumpa and from there to China.
To be honest, I have no idea where to start!
Where should we fly first to from Kuala Lumpa?
We would like to do all of china if we could.. and if it's possible in 5 weeks.
We would like to definitely visit Hong kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing but have no idea where else to go and in what order and how long and what way (train, fly, drive), should we book any 10 days tours and what not.
im pretty much clueless
This is our first trip to China and we would very much appreciate it if anyone could help us out!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Other than Kyoto?
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 8 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 13 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 18 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 21 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 22 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016