I would be travelling to China at the end of this year (End of Nov to beginning of Jan) for approximately 5 weeks.
We will arriving in Kuala Lumpa and from there to China.
To be honest, I have no idea where to start!
Where should we fly first to from Kuala Lumpa?
We would like to do all of china if we could.. and if it's possible in 5 weeks.
We would like to definitely visit Hong kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing but have no idea where else to go and in what order and how long and what way (train, fly, drive), should we book any 10 days tours and what not.
im pretty much clueless
This is our first trip to China and we would very much appreciate it if anyone could help us out!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kitchen Units Sheffield
- 2 http://wellnessfeeds.com/kerave-hair/
- 3 Free cricket session betting tips
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 6 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 7 Kerala trip
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Help - India take 2
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 CNX late arrival?
- 20 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 21 best singapore hotel
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 is this a good travel plan?
- 24 currency conversion
- 25 Vietnam - Sa Pa