I would be travelling to China at the end of this year (End of Nov to beginning of Jan) for approximately 5 weeks.
We will arriving in Kuala Lumpa and from there to China.
To be honest, I have no idea where to start!
Where should we fly first to from Kuala Lumpa?
We would like to do all of china if we could.. and if it's possible in 5 weeks.
We would like to definitely visit Hong kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing but have no idea where else to go and in what order and how long and what way (train, fly, drive), should we book any 10 days tours and what not.
im pretty much clueless
This is our first trip to China and we would very much appreciate it if anyone could help us out!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Flight Attendant and Pilot Training Courses
- 2 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 Japan- National Holiday
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Passport
- 9 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 Japan Itinerary
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks