I would be travelling to China at the end of this year (End of Nov to beginning of Jan) for approximately 5 weeks.
We will arriving in Kuala Lumpa and from there to China.
To be honest, I have no idea where to start!
Where should we fly first to from Kuala Lumpa?
We would like to do all of china if we could.. and if it's possible in 5 weeks.
We would like to definitely visit Hong kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing but have no idea where else to go and in what order and how long and what way (train, fly, drive), should we book any 10 days tours and what not.
im pretty much clueless
This is our first trip to China and we would very much appreciate it if anyone could help us out!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 A beach of choice on Samui
- 3 First time trip to Japan questions
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 6 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 9 Travel India solo
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 12 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA