I would be travelling to China at the end of this year (End of Nov to beginning of Jan) for approximately 5 weeks.
We will arriving in Kuala Lumpa and from there to China.
To be honest, I have no idea where to start!
Where should we fly first to from Kuala Lumpa?
We would like to do all of china if we could.. and if it's possible in 5 weeks.
We would like to definitely visit Hong kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing but have no idea where else to go and in what order and how long and what way (train, fly, drive), should we book any 10 days tours and what not.
im pretty much clueless
This is our first trip to China and we would very much appreciate it if anyone could help us out!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 예시 게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 성인신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 신천지예시 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 7 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Private tours in Northern India
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 17 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast