Hello Cicerone, Finally booked flights to India. We'll be there in mid-September, which could still be monsoon season, but it's the only time we can get away. For our rural experience, we're trying to decide between three nights at Ahilya Fort near Indore or Devi Garh, and I noticed on an old thread that you were at Devi Garh in September. How was the weather? Was it too hot for touring and walks in the village? And if we go, do you think we should also include a day in the city of Udaipur so we can relax at Devi Garh?
For Cicerone - Devi Garh Q
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Kashmir or Nepal
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Ipoh
- 7 Hello, Vietnam
- 8 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 9 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 16 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?