We're supposed to fly from Yangon to Bagan in mid-August on Bagan Air. Should we be scared? I saw a blog post suggesting there is a real risk to flying.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 KING : YAHOO Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO b*g
- 3 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 4 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice