We're supposed to fly from Yangon to Bagan in mid-August on Bagan Air. Should we be scared? I saw a blog post suggesting there is a real risk to flying.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 2 Mandalay questions
- 3 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand