A friend (33) and I (29) are headed to Thailand in late May. We have not booked flights yet, so we were looking for some input.
Bangkok doesn't really interest us, but we will likely be flying in/out of there, so we'd like help on how to lay out our days. We are looking at 8-9 days. Would like to see Chiang Mai (I want to volunteer at the elephant preserve) and Phuket.
Both very active, like to get out and see/do as much as possible on vacation.
Budget friendly, but not super low.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Beach hotel Thailand
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan