A friend (33) and I (29) are headed to Thailand in late May. We have not booked flights yet, so we were looking for some input.
Bangkok doesn't really interest us, but we will likely be flying in/out of there, so we'd like help on how to lay out our days. We are looking at 8-9 days. Would like to see Chiang Mai (I want to volunteer at the elephant preserve) and Phuket.
Both very active, like to get out and see/do as much as possible on vacation.
Budget friendly, but not super low.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 3 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 shanghai for 4 days
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 9 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 13 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 14 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 15 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 18 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 19 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 20 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 21 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 22 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 25 Sweltering in Saigon.