A friend (33) and I (29) are headed to Thailand in late May. We have not booked flights yet, so we were looking for some input.
Bangkok doesn't really interest us, but we will likely be flying in/out of there, so we'd like help on how to lay out our days. We are looking at 8-9 days. Would like to see Chiang Mai (I want to volunteer at the elephant preserve) and Phuket.
Both very active, like to get out and see/do as much as possible on vacation.
Budget friendly, but not super low.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Netflix: Online Questionnaire
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area