A friend (33) and I (29) are headed to Thailand in late May. We have not booked flights yet, so we were looking for some input.
Bangkok doesn't really interest us, but we will likely be flying in/out of there, so we'd like help on how to lay out our days. We are looking at 8-9 days. Would like to see Chiang Mai (I want to volunteer at the elephant preserve) and Phuket.
Both very active, like to get out and see/do as much as possible on vacation.
Budget friendly, but not super low.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DH@kad : TE^CH SUPPORT CONTACT HP 1 855/999/8045 hp printer 24*7
- 2 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 3 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice