A friend (33) and I (29) are headed to Thailand in late May. We have not booked flights yet, so we were looking for some input.
Bangkok doesn't really interest us, but we will likely be flying in/out of there, so we'd like help on how to lay out our days. We are looking at 8-9 days. Would like to see Chiang Mai (I want to volunteer at the elephant preserve) and Phuket.
Both very active, like to get out and see/do as much as possible on vacation.
Budget friendly, but not super low.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 소액결제 대출/C@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎ/SK폰 추가결제
- 2 상품권소액결제♡cash'8282.'XψZ♡휴대폰소액결제사이트
- 3 My Topic Title소액결제현금화 ◙cash'8282.'XψZ ◙스마트폰 소액결제현금화
- 4 핸드폰대출☦C@$h '8282'.XψZ.☦휴대폰소액 대출
- 5 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 9 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 10 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please