My boyfriend and I are going to Burma at the end of March for 2 weeks. We are planning on visiting Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. We would like to fly between the cities.
When we travel we usually book our hotels and transportation ourselves.. Are we able to do this in Burma, or is a travel agent required?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids
Do you have to use a travel agent to book hotel rooms for Burma?