My boyfriend and I are going to Burma at the end of March for 2 weeks. We are planning on visiting Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. We would like to fly between the cities.
When we travel we usually book our hotels and transportation ourselves.. Are we able to do this in Burma, or is a travel agent required?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Beijing tours
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
Do you have to use a travel agent to book hotel rooms for Burma?