My boyfriend and I are going to Burma at the end of March for 2 weeks. We are planning on visiting Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. We would like to fly between the cities.
When we travel we usually book our hotels and transportation ourselves.. Are we able to do this in Burma, or is a travel agent required?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SE Asia in December/January
- 2 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 Harbin in mid March
- 10 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 16 Indian Food Series
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 "necessities" for India
- 19 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 20 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Short trip to Myanmar
- 25 ATMs in Japan
Do you have to use a travel agent to book hotel rooms for Burma?