My boyfriend and I are going to Burma at the end of March for 2 weeks. We are planning on visiting Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. We would like to fly between the cities.
When we travel we usually book our hotels and transportation ourselves.. Are we able to do this in Burma, or is a travel agent required?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 Bye bye SE Asia
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
Do you have to use a travel agent to book hotel rooms for Burma?