My boyfriend and I are going to Burma at the end of March for 2 weeks. We are planning on visiting Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. We would like to fly between the cities.
When we travel we usually book our hotels and transportation ourselves.. Are we able to do this in Burma, or is a travel agent required?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 A Victory Day Tour
- 9 Traffic and Police in India
- 10 India visa for new passport
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
Do you have to use a travel agent to book hotel rooms for Burma?