We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Discover Xian
- 2 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 3 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 4 Undergraduate research on tourism in Southeast Asia
- 5 When I 31 with and yeah card good
- 6 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 7 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 8 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 9 Where best to stay in Penang
- 10 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 13 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 18 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 19 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 20 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 21 Restaurants in Singapore
- 22 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 Where to go?
- 25 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday