We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 N. India itinerary feedback
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 10 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 11 India, What Can I Say!
- 12 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014