We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 3 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 4 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 6 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 7 Artinraya travel agancy
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 11 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 12 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague