We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 Takayama ideas in April?
- 6 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 7 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 8 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 9 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 10 Shaanxi History Museum
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans