We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems at 12,000'
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 7 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 10 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 11 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.