We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 2 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 3 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 4 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 7 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 10 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 11 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 12 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 13 Writers Needed for Japan
- 14 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 15 17 Day Itinerary
- 16 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 17 Bali Help
- 18 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 19 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 20 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 National Parks - which to choose
- 24 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 25 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!