We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 2 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 3 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 4 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 5 Malaysia travel route help!
- 6 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 11 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 12 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 13 china beijing expertise education
- 14 best dining in Kyoto
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 17 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 20 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 21 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 22 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 23 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka