We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 2 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 3 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Triple Room in Singapore
- 6 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 7 What I like about Mumbai
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 13 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 14 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 15 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 19 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 24 Having doubts with China
- 25 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China