Will be in Singapore in mid April, would like
to know of good Restaurants for Dim Sum. Also any recommendations for High Tea.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Japan
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 3 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 Lodge in Borneo
- 8 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 9 China and Japan help
- 10 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 11 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 12 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 13 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 14 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 15 Requesting Passport Number
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 18 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 19 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 20 Phu Quoc
- 21 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 22 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 23 Help! India Visa question....
- 24 Singapore hotel
- 25 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue