I am looking for a warm, beach vacation spot between china and CT. We want to meet family half way for a family vacation at a kid friendly spot. Hoping to go in Feb. 2013 so needs to be warm during that time. hopefully it could be not so far for either family to travel since china is too far from ct. for us to travel.
destination half way between china and CT
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 4 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 5 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 6 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 11 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 14 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 15 Currency in South Korea
- 16 Tipping in Japan
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Places to visit in India in October
- 19 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 20 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 21 Driver in South India
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?