We are booked to travel by the Delta flight 167 from Narita to Singapore. I checked the flight history for the past month or so and it appears that the flight is delayed about 8/10 times, mostly in the range of 2-5+ hours delay leaving Narita!
Would anybody know why this is so? Other airlines flights scheduled to leave for the same destination around the same time seem to be leaving mostly on time so it cannot be a weather situation.
Anyone able to share their experience travelling this leg on the Delta flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 8 Sri Lanka advice
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Ryokan in Japan
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 13 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Itinerary & airport help
- 16 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 17 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 18 Train trip costs help please
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 24 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 25 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!