We are booked to travel by the Delta flight 167 from Narita to Singapore. I checked the flight history for the past month or so and it appears that the flight is delayed about 8/10 times, mostly in the range of 2-5+ hours delay leaving Narita!
Would anybody know why this is so? Other airlines flights scheduled to leave for the same destination around the same time seem to be leaving mostly on time so it cannot be a weather situation.
Anyone able to share their experience travelling this leg on the Delta flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 like my food
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Portable wifi rental
- 13 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 17 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 18 Uzbekistan Visa
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?
- 24 hard to get info on here
- 25 Free local advice