We are booked to travel by the Delta flight 167 from Narita to Singapore. I checked the flight history for the past month or so and it appears that the flight is delayed about 8/10 times, mostly in the range of 2-5+ hours delay leaving Narita!
Would anybody know why this is so? Other airlines flights scheduled to leave for the same destination around the same time seem to be leaving mostly on time so it cannot be a weather situation.
Anyone able to share their experience travelling this leg on the Delta flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help buy shares online
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 India help needed
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang