We are booked to travel by the Delta flight 167 from Narita to Singapore. I checked the flight history for the past month or so and it appears that the flight is delayed about 8/10 times, mostly in the range of 2-5+ hours delay leaving Narita!
Would anybody know why this is so? Other airlines flights scheduled to leave for the same destination around the same time seem to be leaving mostly on time so it cannot be a weather situation.
Anyone able to share their experience travelling this leg on the Delta flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Jeep with a driver good english
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Sri Lanka May
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad