We are booked to travel by the Delta flight 167 from Narita to Singapore. I checked the flight history for the past month or so and it appears that the flight is delayed about 8/10 times, mostly in the range of 2-5+ hours delay leaving Narita!
Would anybody know why this is so? Other airlines flights scheduled to leave for the same destination around the same time seem to be leaving mostly on time so it cannot be a weather situation.
Anyone able to share their experience travelling this leg on the Delta flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 6 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 7 The best way to My Son
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 11 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!