Hi. I am planning a trip to Asia next month. I'd like to do 6 days in Tokyo and 4-5 in Beijing. Does anyone have any ideas of how to plan this and top sights to see. In Tokyo I know I want to travel to Mt Fuji and in Beijing the Great Wall of China is a must. Thanks.
Combining Tokyo and Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 3 India adaptors
- 4 From Pushkar to delhi
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 7 Help re. Visa.
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 10 Bangkok and Manila
- 11 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Visa
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 Gluten free in Japan?
- 17 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Need a guide in Burma?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 25 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment