I'm working my plans for a month-long trip to China, during February, planning to visit areas between Shanghai and Kunming.
Detailed plans will depend on climate, also.
Searching about that, it seems to vary greatly from place to place, so it gets very confusing!
When Shanghai is freezing, other places are warm etc.
For sure, there is no way to have the best weather over all this area.
Would you expect that February could be resonably good?
Or better postpone trip for a different season?
Many thanks and happy new year!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 2 손오공온라인 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 3 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 4 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 5 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Kerala trip
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 E Visa for India?
- 14 1-2 months South East Asia
- 15 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 16 Help - India.
- 17 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 18 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 19 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 22 Side trips from Taipei
- 23 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 24 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka