I'm working my plans for a month-long trip to China, during February, planning to visit areas between Shanghai and Kunming.
Detailed plans will depend on climate, also.
Searching about that, it seems to vary greatly from place to place, so it gets very confusing!
When Shanghai is freezing, other places are warm etc.
For sure, there is no way to have the best weather over all this area.
Would you expect that February could be resonably good?
Or better postpone trip for a different season?
Many thanks and happy new year!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 18 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 3 weeks in Japan
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 India Tour Companies
- 23 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 24 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 25 Kerala House Boat book online?