I'm working my plans for a month-long trip to China, during February, planning to visit areas between Shanghai and Kunming.
Detailed plans will depend on climate, also.
Searching about that, it seems to vary greatly from place to place, so it gets very confusing!
When Shanghai is freezing, other places are warm etc.
For sure, there is no way to have the best weather over all this area.
Would you expect that February could be resonably good?
Or better postpone trip for a different season?
Many thanks and happy new year!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bye bye SE Asia
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018