We are thinking about taking a flight from Bangkok to Suart Thani and then go by ferry to Koh Samui. Has anybody every done this? We would save 350 dollars by taking this route. It takes an hour and a half longer than flying from Bangkok to Koh Samui. We have researched this on the internet. Please advise . Thank you
Bangkok to Koh Samui by ferry - help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help Please - First trip to Thailand, 10 days
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 First time trip to Japan in September
- 4 Day Tour . ..Kyoto
- 5 BKK weather last week August through first week of September?
- 6 currency exchange, USD to Burmese Kyat
- 7 Long-Haul Flight Breakup
- 8 Malaysia & Indonesia in November?
- 9 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 10 Flying to Myanmar?
- 11 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 12 Sarawak v Khao Sok
- 13 Rug shopping in India
- 14 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 15 Traveling to India!
- 16 Vietnam Activities
- 17 Thailand - November or January?
- 18 Top street food locales in Bangkok?
- 19 Should I go to India?
- 20 Souvenirs/Shopping in Vietnam/Cambodia
- 21 luggage restrictions/asiana airlines
- 22 Sri Lanka - advice needed
- 23 Travel from Phuket to Kho Phi Phi
- 24 Camera Lenses for SE Asia
- 25 How to spend 8 days in Thailand?