Hi, I'm trying to find a hotel which is not all that far from the Bandra train station - but which is NBOT expensive. We fly in at the International airport at 10 in the evening, and are then set to take a train at 3 the next afternoon. I'm ideally looking for something under 4000 rupees but which is clean! Have checked out numerous hotels, but none seem to fit the bill! Thanks to anyway who has some recommendations!
Bandra - Mumbai hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day Tour . ..Kyoto
- 2 Long-Haul Flight Breakup
- 3 Malaysia & Indonesia in November?
- 4 First time trip to Japan in September
- 5 Help Please - First trip to Thailand, 10 days
- 6 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 7 BKK weather last week August through first week of September?
- 8 Flying to Myanmar?
- 9 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 10 Sarawak v Khao Sok
- 11 Rug shopping in India
- 12 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Traveling to India!
- 15 Vietnam Activities
- 16 Thailand - November or January?
- 17 Top street food locales in Bangkok?
- 18 Should I go to India?
- 19 Souvenirs/Shopping in Vietnam/Cambodia
- 20 luggage restrictions/asiana airlines
- 21 Sri Lanka - advice needed
- 22 Travel from Phuket to Kho Phi Phi
- 23 Camera Lenses for SE Asia
- 24 How to spend 8 days in Thailand?
- 25 Getting a Chinese visa in Asia for US Citizen?