Hi, I'm trying to find a hotel which is not all that far from the Bandra train station - but which is NBOT expensive. We fly in at the International airport at 10 in the evening, and are then set to take a train at 3 the next afternoon. I'm ideally looking for something under 4000 rupees but which is clean! Have checked out numerous hotels, but none seem to fit the bill! Thanks to anyway who has some recommendations!
Bandra - Mumbai hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 2nd location on the beach
- 5 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 6 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 7 Thailand - Food recos
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Laos for the backpacker
- 12 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 13 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 14 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 15 Thailand Hotel
- 16 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 17 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 vietnam and laos
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 25 5 nights in Japan.