Hi, I'm trying to find a hotel which is not all that far from the Bandra train station - but which is NBOT expensive. We fly in at the International airport at 10 in the evening, and are then set to take a train at 3 the next afternoon. I'm ideally looking for something under 4000 rupees but which is clean! Have checked out numerous hotels, but none seem to fit the bill! Thanks to anyway who has some recommendations!
Bandra - Mumbai hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 2 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 3 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 4 Japan - spending money?
- 5 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 6 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 7 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 8 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 14 April in Bangkok, again!
- 15 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 16 1st Trip to Bali
- 17 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 18 Japan night bus
- 19 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 22 Can you bargain tour price?
- 23 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 24 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 25 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai