we would like to go to Bali for a week. We have 2 girls of 8 and 5 y old. We don't want to go to Kuta. We really would like to explore some of the island. And relax in a hotel/villa.
Do you know nice and affordable places to stay?
We would prefer not to go to a huge resort with kids club etc. Just a nice place where we can enjoy the surroundings. Kids are adamant about a pool...
Where do we really need to go? What do we really need to see?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 2 메가스포츠카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 3 무료손오공 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 무료다빈치 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 무료황금성 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 13 Sri Lanka advice
- 14 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 15 Ryokan in Japan
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 18 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Itinerary & airport help
- 21 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 22 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum