we would like to go to Bali for a week. We have 2 girls of 8 and 5 y old. We don't want to go to Kuta. We really would like to explore some of the island. And relax in a hotel/villa.
Do you know nice and affordable places to stay?
We would prefer not to go to a huge resort with kids club etc. Just a nice place where we can enjoy the surroundings. Kids are adamant about a pool...
Where do we really need to go? What do we really need to see?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri