we would like to go to Bali for a week. We have 2 girls of 8 and 5 y old. We don't want to go to Kuta. We really would like to explore some of the island. And relax in a hotel/villa.
Do you know nice and affordable places to stay?
We would prefer not to go to a huge resort with kids club etc. Just a nice place where we can enjoy the surroundings. Kids are adamant about a pool...
Where do we really need to go? What do we really need to see?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 email@example.com
- 5 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 6 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 7 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 18 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 19 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 20 Himachal Pradesh
- 21 Luggage size China ?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 Thai Elephants
- 24 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?