we would like to go to Bali for a week. We have 2 girls of 8 and 5 y old. We don't want to go to Kuta. We really would like to explore some of the island. And relax in a hotel/villa.
Do you know nice and affordable places to stay?
We would prefer not to go to a huge resort with kids club etc. Just a nice place where we can enjoy the surroundings. Kids are adamant about a pool...
Where do we really need to go? What do we really need to see?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Beijing tours
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos