We are finalizing our travel plans for 8 days in Hong Kong in mid December, and we were considering taking a side trip to Macau.( Not overly interested in gambling, but more in the culture and just enjoying a chill out day ) I have seen mixed reviews on the Westin, and would appreciate any opinions. Thank you so much~
Any Opinions on Westin Macau?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 2 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 5 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 6 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Takayama ideas in April?
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 13 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 14 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 15 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 16 Osaka shopping
- 17 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 18 Penang
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 21 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 24 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 25 Restaurants and Things to do at night