We are finalizing our travel plans for 8 days in Hong Kong in mid December, and we were considering taking a side trip to Macau.( Not overly interested in gambling, but more in the culture and just enjoying a chill out day ) I have seen mixed reviews on the Westin, and would appreciate any opinions. Thank you so much~
Any Opinions on Westin Macau?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 2 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 8 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 9 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 Kashmir today
- 13 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 16 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 17 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 18 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 19 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 22 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 23 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Triple Room in Singapore