We are finalizing our travel plans for 8 days in Hong Kong in mid December, and we were considering taking a side trip to Macau.( Not overly interested in gambling, but more in the culture and just enjoying a chill out day ) I have seen mixed reviews on the Westin, and would appreciate any opinions. Thank you so much~
Any Opinions on Westin Macau?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 5 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 6 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 7 Indian Visa
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 10 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 11 Don't use World Expeditions
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 First time in Japan
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014