We are finalizing our travel plans for 8 days in Hong Kong in mid December, and we were considering taking a side trip to Macau.( Not overly interested in gambling, but more in the culture and just enjoying a chill out day ) I have seen mixed reviews on the Westin, and would appreciate any opinions. Thank you so much~
Any Opinions on Westin Macau?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 2 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 5 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 9 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 10 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 11 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)