It seems the govt in Myanmar is quickly and widely opening it's business practices for foreigners to do business in their country. Well, I'm glad I visited the country before the 7-11s got there.
Is this the best thing for the people at this time? Without details, I sincerely hope it benefits most of the people .. not just the generals. Are they ready for this? Or is it moving too fast?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설카지노 ^∯_∯^ Bmb95.COm ^∯_∯^ 해외카지노추천
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 The truth about elephant tourism
- 6 booking thailand trip with airfare and hotels?
- 7 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i