It seems the govt in Myanmar is quickly and widely opening it's business practices for foreigners to do business in their country. Well, I'm glad I visited the country before the 7-11s got there.
Is this the best thing for the people at this time? Without details, I sincerely hope it benefits most of the people .. not just the generals. Are they ready for this? Or is it moving too fast?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 2 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 3 Free Tour Guide in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 8 hiking japan sept
- 9 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 12 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 16 shanghai for 4 days
- 17 Budget Servied Apt
- 18 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 23 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!