About three weeks ago I started a backpacking trip around Southeast Asia in Thailand. I met a group of girls and we have been travelling together. However I haven't been enjoying the experience as much as I would like because the group are more about the partying all night scene and sleeping all day, and that is not why I chose to travel, I'm more about the culture and finding myself experience . So I've naturally spent quite a bit of time doing stuff on my own and am wondering whether I should go it alone. Although we've only travelled for three weeks together , I would feel bad leaving the group but feel I am wasting my trip waiting on them. I am also apprehensive about solo travel. I like my own company but am worried about getting lonely or being unsafe. Would it be ok as a 24yr old girl to go it alone or am I better off sticking with the group? Advice greatly appreciated! Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Fill: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL 24*7
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 8 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Idiotic time zone question
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice