I will be arriving at the Inchon airport on November 16 at 8:45 AM and flying out the same day at 6:00 PM. When I've done this before, I was on Korean Airline and they have a day tour, but because I booked on Delta this is not possible. I would like to take a tour from the airport. Are there any bus tours of Seoul that depart from the airport? If I can't take a day tour from the airport, what would be the best (not most expensive) way to get to Seoul. What company might I contact for a city tour? I do not want a person to show me around. I am looking for a bus tour. Any help will be appreciated.
A day in Seoul
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 24 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!