I will be travelling from Delhi to Tokyo on 20 th October. I will reach Hong Kong at 8:30 HR and have connecting flight at 15.00 HR. Can I get around in Hong Kong and visit some places???
Is it possible to get Transit Visa... I am Indian national.. Please suggest what will be the best option in this short time..-pradip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery CONTACT ☎1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Mail Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Change my Itinerary?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 9 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 10 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
8 hours halt at Hong Kong Airport.. What to do??? 08.55HR TO 15.00HR