Hi, I'm back on the Asia board, planning a trip to Asia in Mar. We'll be in Hong Kong and then have about 8 days to go to another country. I need some suggestions on where to go. I'm debating between Japan, Malayasia/Singapore or Thailand. We've been to Bangkok before but we didn't have enough time to see much, so can definitely go back again. My husband and I don't mind whether it is beach or city. Any suggestions?
8 days - where to go?
- 1 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 2 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 9 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 14 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 15 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 16 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 17 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 where to go in SE Asia
- 21 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 22 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 23 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 24 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 25 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality