Hi, I'm back on the Asia board, planning a trip to Asia in Mar. We'll be in Hong Kong and then have about 8 days to go to another country. I need some suggestions on where to go. I'm debating between Japan, Malayasia/Singapore or Thailand. We've been to Bangkok before but we didn't have enough time to see much, so can definitely go back again. My husband and I don't mind whether it is beach or city. Any suggestions?
8 days - where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 Hanoi driver wanted
- 4 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 7 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 8 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 9 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 10 Missing Air Asia flight
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 2nd location on the beach
- 17 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 19 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Thailand - Food recos
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 23 Laos for the backpacker
- 24 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 25 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son