This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Group Fare
- 3 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 4 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 5 Wildlife Tour of India
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 13 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 25 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013