This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 11 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 12 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 21 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 22 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit