This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 5 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 where to go in SE Asia
- 8 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 11 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 12 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 13 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 17 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 18 Sri Lanka
- 19 Suggestion for Bali
- 20 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 21 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 22 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 23 Hello, Vietnam
- 24 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal