This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 8 Buying Jewelry in India
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand