This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 릴 온라인 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 4 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 5 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 South Korea for Chuseok
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 12 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 17 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 18 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 21 Private tours in Northern India
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?