This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Beijing tours
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 6 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?