This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finally, The Natural Approach With A Fine Looking Skin
- 2 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 3 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 India Safari 2017
- 10 Japan- National Holiday
- 11 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 12 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 13 India in March and April??
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Rishikesh, India
- 20 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 21 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 22 Passport
- 23 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?