I will be spending a few days at a conference in Suzhou in mid September. Before or after the conference, I am planning to spend a few days in Shanghai. I would also like to spend 2-3 days at another location near Shanghai. For these days, i am trying to decide between visiting Hangzhou and the West Lake or Monganshan.
Does anyone have a recommendation between these two places? And, for either Hangzhou or Monganshan, do you have any recommended hotels/inns?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 3 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 4 Kerala trip
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?