I will be spending a few days at a conference in Suzhou in mid September. Before or after the conference, I am planning to spend a few days in Shanghai. I would also like to spend 2-3 days at another location near Shanghai. For these days, i am trying to decide between visiting Hangzhou and the West Lake or Monganshan.
Does anyone have a recommendation between these two places? And, for either Hangzhou or Monganshan, do you have any recommended hotels/inns?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Advice : Tec*h SUPP0RT VERIZON MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 3 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Booking on the fly
- 6 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 7 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 8 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 9 Tea estates of Munnar
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!