I will be spending a few days at a conference in Suzhou in mid September. Before or after the conference, I am planning to spend a few days in Shanghai. I would also like to spend 2-3 days at another location near Shanghai. For these days, i am trying to decide between visiting Hangzhou and the West Lake or Monganshan.
Does anyone have a recommendation between these two places? And, for either Hangzhou or Monganshan, do you have any recommended hotels/inns?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 12 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 13 How much Yen?
- 14 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 15 South Korea for Chuseok
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 19 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 23 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 24 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel