I will be spending a few days at a conference in Suzhou in mid September. Before or after the conference, I am planning to spend a few days in Shanghai. I would also like to spend 2-3 days at another location near Shanghai. For these days, i am trying to decide between visiting Hangzhou and the West Lake or Monganshan.
Does anyone have a recommendation between these two places? And, for either Hangzhou or Monganshan, do you have any recommended hotels/inns?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 3 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary