I will be taking a vacation for 10 days after participating in a conference in Tokyo. I have been to Tokyo many times, so I plan to take my vacation elsewhere in Japan. I would like to visit places where I have never been (e.g., Osaka, Fukuoka) and possibly go back to a few places I visited almost 20 years ago, specifically Kyoto and Nara. I was also thinking of possibly doing a few day trips from Tokyo (Hakone one day and Nikko in another day). I was thinking of going to Fukuoka first, then Osaka, Kyoto and Nara, and then (if time permits) Hakone or Nikko. Does that make sense in 10 days? I very much look forward to your thoughts on this itinerary! Thanks.
10-day Japan Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Innovation Consulting Services Firm in India
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 14 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 How to get to Koh Ngai?