I just checked into a round trip in March from NY to Madrid ($740) vs Madrid to NY ($522) same dates. Why the huge difference? Any way I can beat this? Also, I have a ticket from NY to Madrid already but need to change my date of travel home. Current airline does not fly the date I need to come home. Is it crazy to think I could book the Madrid to NYC round trip for departure on the date I need to return and then just not use the return? What would prevent me from doing this?
Why the fare difference between NY to Europe and Europe to NY?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Gate Check Question
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger