I just checked into a round trip in March from NY to Madrid ($740) vs Madrid to NY ($522) same dates. Why the huge difference? Any way I can beat this? Also, I have a ticket from NY to Madrid already but need to change my date of travel home. Current airline does not fly the date I need to come home. Is it crazy to think I could book the Madrid to NYC round trip for departure on the date I need to return and then just not use the return? What would prevent me from doing this?
Why the fare difference between NY to Europe and Europe to NY?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Delta in Amsterdam
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France