We recently flew round-trip IAD-LAX on United. On the outbound trip, the B737-800 had on-demand entertainment that cost $7.99 - including, I think, audio entertainment as well as video. On the return, the Airbus had free entertainment, both audio and video. To me, it’s ridiculous that you have to pay for entertainment on a five and half hour flight. How can you tell if you’ll have to pay for entertainment on UAL flights? And do other airlines now charge for inflight entertainment on cross-country flights as well?
Which airlines charge for cross-country inflight entertainment?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 2 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 3 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 4 Airfare to Italy
- 5 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 6 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 7 Alitalia
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Layover in the airport
- 10 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 11 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 12 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 13 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 14 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 15 US Airways schedule changes
- 16 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 17 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 18 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 19 Crease on passport ID page
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 never fly LIAT
- 22 JetBlue Amex card
- 23 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?