I will be flying into New York city from Toronto Pearosn intl airport with a transit in Montreal Pierre Elliot airport, with a departure time of 1230am on May 16.
Im currently on a J1 visa and my Ds-2019 has an end date of May 16 2015, therefore I am anxious whether can I officially enter US territory on time.
My questions are as such:
1) Does anybody know if I will be going through US pre-clearance customs at Toronto or Montreal?
2) And if I do clear US customs at Toronto beforr 12am; will it be considered as official entry into the US on May 15?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 3 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 4 Renewal of Global Entry
- 5 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 6 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 7 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 8 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 9 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 12 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 13 Documents for E-tickets?
- 14 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 15 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 16 Enough time
- 17 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 18 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 19 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 20 BA economy premiun seats
- 21 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 22 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 23 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare