I will be flying into New York city from Toronto Pearosn intl airport with a transit in Montreal Pierre Elliot airport, with a departure time of 1230am on May 16.
Im currently on a J1 visa and my Ds-2019 has an end date of May 16 2015, therefore I am anxious whether can I officially enter US territory on time.
My questions are as such:
1) Does anybody know if I will be going through US pre-clearance customs at Toronto or Montreal?
2) And if I do clear US customs at Toronto beforr 12am; will it be considered as official entry into the US on May 15?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 6 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 10 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 11 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Flying "Backwards"
- 14 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?