I will be flying into New York city from Toronto Pearosn intl airport with a transit in Montreal Pierre Elliot airport, with a departure time of 1230am on May 16.
Im currently on a J1 visa and my Ds-2019 has an end date of May 16 2015, therefore I am anxious whether can I officially enter US territory on time.
My questions are as such:
1) Does anybody know if I will be going through US pre-clearance customs at Toronto or Montreal?
2) And if I do clear US customs at Toronto beforr 12am; will it be considered as official entry into the US on May 15?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://offersreviews.org/embova-rx/
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection