I will be flying into New York city from Toronto Pearosn intl airport with a transit in Montreal Pierre Elliot airport, with a departure time of 1230am on May 16.
Im currently on a J1 visa and my Ds-2019 has an end date of May 16 2015, therefore I am anxious whether can I officially enter US territory on time.
My questions are as such:
1) Does anybody know if I will be going through US pre-clearance customs at Toronto or Montreal?
2) And if I do clear US customs at Toronto beforr 12am; will it be considered as official entry into the US on May 15?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 2 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 3 Connection time at Heathrow
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 Hypothetical question
- 6 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 7 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 8 Headphones on planes
- 9 redress number question
- 10 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 11 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 12 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 13 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 14 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 15 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 16 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 17 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 18 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 19 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 20 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 21 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 22 Bravofly issue
- 23 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 24 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 25 First time traveler in need of serious advices