I just posted on a negative thread about Turkish Airlines, and then I decided to add a new post. My friends and I were discussing air travel just yesterday morning over breakfast, and we all agreed that TA was really a terrific experience: excellent food and always pleasant service. And the brand new jumbo jets from LAX to IST are super!
Turkish Airlines Rave
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 2 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 3 Questions asked by CBP
- 4 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 5 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 6 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 7 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 787-9 Dreamliner
- 12 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 13 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 14 La Compagie
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 18 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 19 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 20 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 21 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 22 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 23 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 24 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 25 Best time to redeem AA miles?