I will be flying to Sweden next month to pick-up a new Volvo. Part of the package is two complimentary passes to an SAS Business Lounge in the United States. My outward flight has no layovers, so no opportunity to use the passes. When I return, I have a five hour layover at Chicago O'Hare. The SAS Lounge at O'Hare is in the secure part of Terminal 5. When I arrive in Chicago and clear customs, does anyone know if I will be able to access the secure part of terminal 5 and the SAS Business Lounge? I will be catching a connecting flight, so once I pass back into the secure passenger area wouldn't I have access to all terminals? The Volvo Travel folks told me I would not be able to access the lounge in Chicago and the passes would go to waste if I didn't use them on the outbound portion of the trip. I looked at a map of the terminals at Chicago O'Hare and it looks like I still should be able to access terminal 5 and the SAS Lounge. If anyone knows for sure, I would sure appreciate the help. Thanks.
Terminal 5, the International terminal at Chicago O'Hare
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airline transportation cart
- 2 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 3 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 7 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 14 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 15 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 16 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 17 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 18 Dubai / Visa
- 19 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 20 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 21 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 22 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 23 When to buy ticket?
- 24 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 25 Self check-in airBaltic