Hooray. We may just be a couple of months away from being able to use our Kindles and ipads on planes for the full flight from take-off to landing. Here's a quick summary of today's FAA rule: http://tinyurl.com/pwjv9gw.
New FAA Regs on Electronics In Flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 2 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 3 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 4 Dubai / Visa
- 5 VISA date conflict
- 6 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 7 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 8 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 9 When to buy ticket?
- 10 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 11 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 12 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 13 Self check-in airBaltic
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 16 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 17 Atlanta International Terminal
- 18 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 19 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 20 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 23 Going through customs at Toronto?
- 24 Booking directly or through 3rd party
- 25 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?