Arriving JFK from Europe in October. Does the ongoing flight to Chicago makes the most sense out of LGA or Newark? Thanks!
LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 Questions asked by CBP
- 3 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 4 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 5 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 6 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 7 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 787-9 Dreamliner
- 12 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 13 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 14 La Compagie
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 18 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 19 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 20 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 21 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 22 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 23 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 24 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 25 Best time to redeem AA miles?