Arriving JFK from Europe in October. Does the ongoing flight to Chicago makes the most sense out of LGA or Newark? Thanks!
LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Dubai / Visa
- 2 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 7 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 8 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 9 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 10 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 11 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 12 VISA date conflict
- 13 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 14 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 15 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 16 When to buy ticket?
- 17 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 18 Self check-in airBaltic
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 21 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 22 Atlanta International Terminal
- 23 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 24 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 25 United - how to add frequent flier number?