Arriving JFK from Europe in October. Does the ongoing flight to Chicago makes the most sense out of LGA or Newark? Thanks!
LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 Frankfurt connection
- 5 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 6 Aadvantage seats availability
- 7 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 8 Schengen visa inquiry
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 11 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 12 Singapore Airlines
- 13 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 14 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 15 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 16 Using half of a RT ticket
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol