There are lots of different ways to get from SFO to CPH...flying SAS, Delta, Continental, United, Lufthansa, Air Canada, and combinations of those airlines. Assuming fares and transit times are roughly equal (SAS may be more expensive; Air Canada may be the cheapest), does anyone have an opinion on what route/planes/airlines are the best to take?
Flying San Francisco to Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travel Pillow Reviews
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 5 United Airlines
- 6 Layover Time
- 7 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 11 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 14 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 15 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 16 When to buy tickets
- 17 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 18 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 19 TSA hand wipe
- 20 Delta question?
- 21 Layover in London
- 22 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 23 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 24 British Air or Air France
- 25 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?