There are lots of different ways to get from SFO to CPH...flying SAS, Delta, Continental, United, Lufthansa, Air Canada, and combinations of those airlines. Assuming fares and transit times are roughly equal (SAS may be more expensive; Air Canada may be the cheapest), does anyone have an opinion on what route/planes/airlines are the best to take?
Flying San Francisco to Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 unable to use online check in
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 How much layover time do I need?
- 4 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 5 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 6 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 7 Picking up a child during a layover
- 8 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 9 Delta in Amsterdam
- 10 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 11 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 12 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 13 Departure City Searches
- 14 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 15 Layover Time
- 16 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 17 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 18 United Airlines
- 19 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 22 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 23 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 24 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 25 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.