There are lots of different ways to get from SFO to CPH...flying SAS, Delta, Continental, United, Lufthansa, Air Canada, and combinations of those airlines. Assuming fares and transit times are roughly equal (SAS may be more expensive; Air Canada may be the cheapest), does anyone have an opinion on what route/planes/airlines are the best to take?
Flying San Francisco to Copenhagen
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 2 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 3 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 4 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 5 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Worst US airline?
- 8 Buying business and coach tickets
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 11 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 12 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 13 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 14 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 15 Continue on or stopover?
- 16 Breaking up a flight
- 17 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 18 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 19 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 20 aadvantage website
- 21 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 22 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 23 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 24 800 miles short from making 1K with United
- 25 Travel agency that specializes in reduced flights to Croatia