Flying from New York or Boston to Bangkok is a very long trip for my husband and me. Business class and first class seats are too expensive for us to purchase. We hope to go premium economy and hope to have two seat configuration with an aisle and a window seat and no stranger in between us. Do any of you have a particular airline to recommend that flies to Southeast Asia with premium economy class seats? Have any of you flown the new JAL Dreamliner from Boston to Toyko. I think that's a 787-8 aircraft from Boeing with only economy and business class seating. They began flying that route in April but the Dreamliner itself has been around other regions for awhile. I'd truly appreciate any information you can offer. I am agonizing over this portion of our vacation! This forum always gives me confidence in planning our trips. Thank you in advance for your comments.
flying from east coast US to Bangkok
- 1 Buy authentic passports , drivers license , id card for sale
- 2 California to Bangkok
- 3 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 4 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 5 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 6 Protein Powder and Security?
- 7 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 8 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 9 AA's new website
- 10 Humidifier on flight
- 11 Turkish Airlines
- 12 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 15 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 16 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 17 Finn Air
- 18 finnair delhi helsinki
- 19 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 20 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 21 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 22 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 23 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 24 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 25 AA to add seats on planes