I am flying EDI to Heathrow on an 0800 flight. My hotel advises arrival at the airport by 0645 is adequate.
Do you agree or am I cutting it too close?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Internet explorer@ install CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 El Salvador plane change
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 5 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 6 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 7 United and ANA
- 8 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 9 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 10 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 11 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 12 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 13 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 14 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 15 Porter or Air Canada?
- 16 Going through security with herbs?
- 17 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 18 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 19 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 20 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 23 West Coast USA>France routes
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Domestic to Int'l at JFK