We have only one option for an inexpensive flight Basel to Berlin and it is EasyJet. Reviews are pretty bad but we would like to avoid wasting 8 hours on the train.
Any input appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼당첨확인 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 6 TSA pre-approved?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle