Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 discount in wrinkles in just
- 2 http://healthysolutionpro.com/helix-forte/
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Aiports in Paris
- 6 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 7 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 8 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 9 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 10 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 11 Laguardia hassle?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!