Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 4 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 5 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 6 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 9 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 10 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 11 Wheelchair Assistance
- 12 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 13 Unaccompanied minor
- 14 Beach Ball headrest?
- 15 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 16 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 17 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 18 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 19 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 20 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 21 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 22 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 23 Booking flights
- 24 Reagan or Philadelphia Airport?
- 25 New United Airlines Polaris service