Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 2 Mobile Board Passes--
- 3 Business Class Summer Sales
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 8 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 9 Visas and flight diversions
- 10 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 11 Half Empty Airliner
- 12 Non Refundable Tickets
- 13 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 14 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 15 AA and USair
- 16 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 17 Ailine security- a strange question
- 18 Paris-London-Dublin
- 19 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 20 Should I purchase now?
- 21 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 22 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 23 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 24 Duty Free Liquor
- 25 United to enforce carry-on size limits