Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 2 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 3 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 4 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 5 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 6 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 7 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 8 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 9 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 10 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 11 Luggage transfers
- 12 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 13 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 14 United Club Heathrow
- 15 KLM - I think not!
- 16 Cell Phone thru Security
- 17 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event
- 18 Best economy airline San Francisco to Rome
- 19 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 20 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 21 Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
- 22 Checking bags
- 23 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 24 Departure Time Frame in St. Louis
- 25 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?