Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/viatropin-viarexin-review/
- 2 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 3 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 4 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 5 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 6 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 7 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Security lines at IAD
- 10 CDG transit time
- 11 Ryanair
- 12 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class