Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 3 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 4 upgrading flights
- 5 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 6 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 7 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 8 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 9 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 10 Sharing an excellent experience
- 11 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 12 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 13 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 14 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 15 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 16 Jetstar Business Class
- 17 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 18 spirit airlines usa
- 19 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 20 How far in advance to book award travel
- 21 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 22 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 23 Condor Airlines?
- 24 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 25 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?