Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 2 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 3 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 4 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 5 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 6 Renewal of Global Entry
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 9 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 10 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 13 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 14 Documents for E-tickets?
- 15 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 16 Enough time
- 17 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 18 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 19 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 20 BA economy premiun seats
- 21 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 22 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 23 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare