Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 2 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 7 Time needed between flights?
- 8 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 9 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service