Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 2 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 3 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 4 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 5 American Airlines to SAS
- 6 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 7 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 8 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 9 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 10 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 11 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 12 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 13 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 14 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 15 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 18 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 19 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 20 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 21 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 22 El Salvador plane change
- 23 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 24 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 25 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ