Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Voice calls during flights?
- 2 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 3 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 4 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 7 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 8 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 13 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 14 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 15 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 16 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 17 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 18 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 19 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Flying "Backwards"
- 22 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 23 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 24 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 25 Delta and Virgin