I have used Delta FF miles in the past, however, this will be my first experience with American Airlines. If I book a flight for next June using my ff miles and then need to cancel, I understand there is a $100 fee to return the miles to my account. Is this correct? I am questioning it because my experience shows that Delta does this for free.
Cancellation fee - AA frequent flyer reservation
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Thai Smile Airlines
- 2 Premium economy
- 3 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 4 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 8 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 9 Time needed between flights?
- 10 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 11 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 14 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 15 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 16 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 17 redeeming dividend miles
- 18 Keeping AA miles alive
- 19 Taxis at CDG......
- 20 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 21 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 22 KLM stinks
- 23 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 24 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 25 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore