I'm flyng KML to Spain, but I have a connection in Amsterdam. My flight's supposed to arrive at 15:25 in Shiphol Airport and the next one, to Spain, is supposed to leave at 18:20. Is it too risky to try and get to know a bit of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions!
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 TSA pre-approved?
- 5 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 6 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 7 SFO runway closures ?
- 8 Question
- 9 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 10 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 11 Help!
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 Amaszonas Airlines
- 14 El Salvador plane change
- 15 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 16 You gotta love Southwest
- 17 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 18 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 19 Condor phone number???
- 20 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 21 Connection time
- 22 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 23 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 24 Carry on
- 25 Upgraded; will it stick?